Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Twosdays

Good morning. Well the play on words in the title is relevant for the sole reason that I am currently working with two solid hours of sleep. I have work today, so this will more than likely be miserable.

I am starting a blog for my own simple pleasures. I have always tried to do something of the sort to keep a record of my life (that's so cliche), but I have never followed through. So here's to hoping this works out better. I am actually excited! If good memory is in my favor, looking back on this blog months or years from now will be interesting, I'm sure, to say the least. I have a lot of good ideas that I want to work with while running this blog, but I'll have to share those later as I need to start getting ready for work... you know, to look beautiful for all my friendly, smelly customers! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment