Tuesday, July 2, 2013

blogging for positivity

So I didn't have a bad day at work at all. It was enjoyable, actually. I worked in the back most of the day, which is always a nice change every once in a while. I worked with some of my favorite people today that also made it a good day.

I am still getting the hang of this whole blog deal and trying to make my blog exactly how I want it. It's going to take a while, I'm sure. I am excited to get it going, though. It's going to be fun! I guess I should give y'all a little more information as to why I thought it would be a good idea for me to start a blog...

Since the beginning of this past spring semester, I took a psychology class that really changed my perspective on a lot of things. I know it sounds silly how one class can make you change parts of your lifestyle, but it happens. I had a great professor that was truly inspiring and motivating. I only hope everyone has a professor that does the same for them. Anyway, one thing I have been focusing on is positivity. I have been trying to find the silver lining in all things in my life and it has actually been helping! In many situations, I have been pushing myself to remain positive and take the time to react in a respectable manner. Instead of voicing my opinion right aways in conversations and arguments, I am learning to take time to reflect before saying anything I may regret. It has been extremely difficult but I know I am getting better and it is a guaranteed rewarding feeling. I am proud of myself and how far I have come in the past year and I can only hope I get better.

So, back to the point of all that! This blog is to help me keep up with my days and find positivity by writing it all down. This way I can see it all laid out in front of me to make sure I am finding the good things in life. I hope my words can inspire any followers that have trouble finding their silver linings. :)

1 comment:

  1. im so happy you've started your blog Kayla <3 I definitely think you will find the personal reward it may bring to your life, and I wish you luck and that this takes you where you want it to go!

    ReplyDelete