Monday, August 5, 2013

a trip down memory lane

I started going through my old school notes, homework, tests, etc... this morning and wow, how time has gone by so quickly! I had the best possible freshmen year, hands down. Nothing can beat it and now I'm a rising junior at a school I love to call home. I learned so much my first year at JMU from the classes I took to the people I spent every day with. If ever given the chance to go back and live that year, I would take it without any hesitation. The ups and the downs made it exactly what it was, which turned out to be the best year of my life so far. I am so thankful for the people who came into my life and the people who helped me become who I am today. I can only hope that every college freshman has the same experience as me and makes the best memories they'll never forget.


My roommate and my two suitemates from my dorm freshmen year. The best group I could've asked for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment