Sunday, September 29, 2013

sunday evening

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I know I did. I made my way home for a short but sweet weekend. It felt like fall and it was so good to be home at the beginning of the new season. Something in the air at the start of fall smells refreshing and cozy. It was nice going home for a weekend and not working, which is what I did last year. I went to dinner with my mom and sister on Friday night and it was nice catching up with the both of them. I sure did miss them. Saturday morning, my dad took my sister and I out to breakfast where I had pumpkin pancakes... delicious! My sister gave me a comfy sweater and a sweet smelling candle for my birthday, even though it isn't for almost two weeks but it's the only time I'll be seeing her. My mom and dad will be coming down this weekend for Family weekend which I am really happy about. It'll be nice having them at the place I like to call my second home. As for this week...

I have a two part test on Monday & Tuesday, which I am praying I do well on! Tonight or tomorrow we will be finding out who are littles are... eeks, so exciting!! Wednesday... I finally get to relax and that's what I'll be doing for the rest of the week... Ha! Just kidding, I can't ever seem to catch a break (;

Hope you all have a first good week of October - the very best month of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment