Saturday, October 5, 2013

it's kind of a funny thing...

...how everything sort of just falls into place at the perfect time. So many things have been going my way and I am embracing every moment of it because it's not every day that happens! I am so thankful for everything I have in my life and my entire support system within my family.

I had a two part test at the beginning of the week, but I think I did pretty well on it. After Tuesday, my week slowed down, which was exactly what I needed. I started getting all my baskets together for my perfect little, which made me even more excited for this upcoming week! I still have crafting to do, but hopefully it doesn't take too long to get finished. My parents came down today for the parent's football game. I love having them here at the school I love because I get to share everything I love about it with them. We went to check out townhomes for me to live in next year so I absolutely cannot wait to get out of this crappy apartment I am in right now. Also, I was talking to a sister who was working today at the clubhouse office and it just so happened she's looking for roommates as are Emma (my current roommate) and I! So I may be living with a sister next year and that in itself is exciting! I have met the sweetest people this year and I can only hope to continue to do so. Positive people are just what I need and are helping me shape myself into the person I've always wanted to be. It's exciting and rewarding!

As far as goodbyes go, it took everything in me not to start crying when my parents left. Something about them leaving my home away from home makes me extremely sad, which probably sounds pathetic but it is what it is. I love my parents to death and without my mom pushing me to my limits and supporting me with every decision I make every step of the way, I wouldn't be where I am today. I can only hope she knows how much she means to me and how much I am thankful to have such a wonderful mother who puts her life on hold to help me through mine. I hope you all have a strong relationship with your mother and/or father, because there is nothing better in the world than that.

I wish my sister could have come down today, but she is carrying out a life of her own and I am so proud of her for putting herself out there and becoming who she is. I cannot wait to go to a concert near the end of the month with her and her friends and become a part of her different world for a night.

And as for myself, I turn a whoppin' 20 years old on Thursday. I finally won't be a teen anymore but it hasn't quite hit me yet. All I can say is I hope the next 20 years are as rewarding and wonderful as the past 20 have been!

And now, I think I'm going to take a quick nap!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment