Saturday, December 21, 2013

December 21, 2013

This is going to be a short, but sweet post so I can catch everyone up to date about what is going on in my life.

Well first off, I ended the semester with a 3.74, making Dean's list. I got four A's and one B. I am extremely satisfied with myself and consider this past semester one of my best. I have also received news from the Big Brother Big Sister program and will be getting my little when I get back to school in January. I am beyond excited to start this new chapter in my life and hopefully become a great mentor to a young girl who not only needs it, but wants it. She already seems perfect from what I have heard about her, so I can only imagine the best! And finally, I was accepted into the College of Business on Wednesday! So, next semester I will be in COB 300 and starting my business plan. My roommate, Emma, is luckily in the same section as me, so we'll be doing a lot of studying together, which will be good.

I am excited to see what the New Year has to offer, as I hope everyone else is as well. Twenty thirteen went by extremely fast, which was not to my liking. As a new year approaches, I am really going to try to slow down and enjoy every little moment life has to offer. I encourage you all do to the same, as there can be some things that can be eye opening as much as they can be missed.

Best wishes to all and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment