Wednesday, July 31, 2013

the countdown

In twenty-two days, I will be back in Harrisonburg for the fall to start my junior year of college. Wow! Time flies, regardless if you're having fun or not. It goes by so quickly, I hope to start savoring every second of it.

I'm in a content place right now. There are things, of course, that I want to complain about, but I will refrain for the sake of boring you and angering myself. Many things are headed in a good direction. I got a raise at my retail job. Small, but a raise nonetheless. My review went well, so that's always a plus. A lot of amazing people have left and/or will be leaving soon, which is sad but I am happy for all of them as they move on and find new opportunities. I don't want to jinx anything, but let's just say, my fingers are crossed for potential opportunities I may have coming my way. We'll see!

I guess this was short and simple just so I can keep up with my blog and life, and so you all can as well.  Best of wishes to all of you in your life journeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment