Saturday, August 3, 2013

we are all going

I just finished my fifth book of the summer, Looking for Alaska. What a beautiful novel. I highly recommend it for those of you bookworms like myself. I don't know how John Green does it, but he writes eye-opening stories and makes you fall in love with his characters. Ugh! I can't get over it.

"The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive."

I absolutely love this quote. It is easy for anyone to relate to it, but not accept it. Forgiveness is one of the hardest acts anyone has to do. There are many people in my life that I haven't fully forgiven yet for what they have done to me, but I hope some day, down the road, I am able to forgive them entirely with all my heart. I only hope, as well, that they too can forgive me.

Another question from Alaska: What is your cause for hope?

I'm still pondering that one, so it unfortunately remains unanswered for now. I will get back to you as soon as I have discovered it myself. I'll leave you with a picture of my summer reading list so far in hopes that you pick up as many good books as I recently have!

An Abundance of Katherine's
Safe Haven
Crazy Little Thing
Looking for Alaska
The Second Chance Cafe


No comments:

Post a Comment