Sunday, September 15, 2013

mid september

Happy September! I hope you are all enjoying the close of summer and the start of fall. The weather has been beautiful the last few days... it's definitely got me in the mood for some fall festivities. As promised, here is an update of my hectic but beyond good life the past few weeks.

As you all know, I started school at the very end of August, which came in full swing once classes got started. Not only that but we had recruitment workshops for about a week. If there's one thing I learned from that week is that hard work pays off. We finished actual recruitment with 77 wonderful new Phi's that I cannot wait get to know!

I also started my job the day of Pref night, which is the final day of Recruitment. It has literally been non-stop, but I can't say I hate it. It's definitely kept me busy, to say the least! My job is pretty easy-going, so I won't bore y'all with unnecessary details about it.

This year has already had plenty ups and downs, but I'm looking forward to all parts that it has to offer in the next upcoming months! Also, the countdown to my birthday will be beginning soon!

As for now, I'm enjoying a cup of hot tea and trying not to stress over a quiz that I have in the morning. I hope all your classes are treating you well!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment